How we collect, use, share and protect your information.
You further warrant and represent that you are giving Tomorrow’s Journey permission to useand store such information consistent with this policy.
A user of the Serviceis hereinafter referred to as a “User,” or collectively, the “Users.”
What information does Tomorrow’s Journey receive and collect?
A. Personal Information
Tomorrow’s Journey collects personal information if you voluntarily choose to share such information. You may browse the Site without disclosing any personal information. However, to take advantage of particular opportunities provided through the Service, we may require that you furnish personal information. When you register your account, complete forms and through communication stransmitted through the Services, we collect information including your name,company name, phone number (which we may use to call or text you in order toprovide the service) and email address. In the case of carriers, further information is required to be added to the platform, including, but not limited to:
- company details (e.g. registration number, address details, contact details)
- dispatcher details (e.g. name, email, phone number)
- driver details (e.g. name, email, phone number, driving license number, ID number)
- vehicle details (e.g. brand, license plate, vehicle specifications)
B. Usage Information
Tomorrow’s Journey may use technologies that collect and store certain data about the use of the Service on an aggregate and/or anonymous basis. This information may benonidentifying or may be associated with you. Whenever we associate usageinformation with your personal information, we will treat it as personal information. In addition, tracking information is collected as you navigate through our Services, such as geographic areas. Vehicles with shipments being transported through the Services are tracked via GPS coordinates of the driver’s mobile phone sent to our servers.We collect this information for various purposes, including to provide you with support, to notify you as soon as shipments are available nearby, to keep shippers and consignees informed of arrival times, to help dispatchersor shippers know where drivers are headed, to enhance our Services, and for ourinternal business purposes.
C. IP Address
Tomorrow’s Journey and/or third parties with whom Tomorrow’s Journey has contracted to provide services may collect your Internet Protocol Address (“IP Address”), which is anumber that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider.This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log fileswhenever you visit the Site, along with the time of your visit(s) and the pages you visited. We use IP Addresses to monitor locations from which Users navigate the Site and for fraud prevention.
D. Cookies and Other Technologies
E. Financial Information
We may require you toprovide us with financial information, including billing name, address and credit card number (“Financial Information”). Only authorized Tomorrow’s Journey staff have access to your Personal Information in itsentirety. Other staff may have access to portions of this information if it pertains to their job duties. We use Financial Information solely as authorized by you in accordance with the Service.
If you provideTomorrow’s Journey any feedback, suggestions, bug reports, system errors, and other information or ideas regarding the Service (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to Tomorrow’s Journey all rights in the Feedback and agree that Tomorrow’s Journey shall have the right to use suchFeedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. Without limiting the foregoing, this assignment of rights applies to any testimonials you provide, and you hereby also grant Tomorrow’s Journey the right to use your name in connection with sharing such testimonials with the public. Tomorrow’s Journey will treat any Feedback you provide to Tomorrow’s Journey as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to Tomorrow’s Journey any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. If you agree to participate in any case studies, you agree that information youprovide in connection with the case study is deemed Feedback and that Tomorrow’s Journey may use your name in connection with such Feedback.
What Personal Information can I access and edit?
Through your account settings you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the Personal Information you have provide to us (e.g. name, password, phone number, emailaddress, user profile information, etc.)
How doesTomorrow’s Journey use your information?
Our primary goal incollecting information is to provide you with an enhanced experience when usingthe Services.
Tomorrow’s Journey uses Personal Information for the following general purposes:
- For distribution to carriers providing services through the Tomorrow’s Journey platform or to shippers receiving services through the Tomorrow’s Journey platform;
- To provide, operate, maintain, and enhance our products and the Service;
- To provide you with information, administrative notices and communications relevant to your use our products and services;
- To process your registration with the Services, including verifying your information is active and valid;
- To contact you for administrative purposes such as customer service, to address intellectual property infringement, defamation issues or privacy violations related to user content, or to send communications, updates, and promotions related to products and services;
- In the case of cookies and automatically-collected information, to personalize or customize our services (for example, with auto-population of sign-in fields), provide customized content and information, track your participation in any activities on the Service, and in the case of carriers and shippers, to track the location of shipments transported through the Service;
- For billing, identification and authentication, and fraud prevention;
- For internal business purposes; to analyze Site usage, improve our products and the Service, and develop new products, services, features and functionality; to conduct market research about the Service, and/or usage or Users of the service, including in order to market the Service;
- For troubleshooting problems, and detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity; to help diagnose problems with our computer server, and to administer our web site(s); and as otherwise set forth in the Policy.
How doesTomorrow’s Journey use your information?
We do not sell, share, rent or trade the information we have collected about you, including Personal Information. We do not share your Personal Information with third parties for those third parties’direct marketing purposes unless you consent to such sharing at the time you provide your Personal Information.We will not disclose your information to third parties without your consent, except as disclosed inthis policy. We may disclose information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- Any information you include in a publicly-accessible area of the Service, such as a public profile page, will be available to anyone who has access to that content, including other users.
-Third party carriers provide services through the Tomorrow’s Journey platform, and third-party shippers receive services through the Tomorrow’s Journey platform. We may provide these carriers and shippers withaccess to user information, including Personal Information, only as necessary to carry out or receive the services being provided (e.g. address details,contact details, driver details, vehicle details, location details and image content). These parties are bound by privacy restrictions at least as restrictive as those set forth in this policy.
- Third party service providers work on website or application development, hosting, maintenance, and other services for us. These third parties may have access to and/or process your information, including Personal Information, in connection with providing these services. Such third-party providers agree to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- Tomorrow’s Journey uses a payment processing company to receive and process your financial transactions for us. Unless we tell you differently, our payment processing company does not have the right to use the Personal Information we share withthem beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- We may share non-personally identifiable information, such as aggregated user statistics and log data, with third parties for business purposes.
- We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties toenforce and comply with the law. Thus, we may access, use, preserve, transfer and disclose your information (including Personal Information) if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies, or to protect the safety, rights and property of the Company, our Services or any third party. Such disclosures may be carried outwithout notice to you.
We also may disclose your information as may be described to you at the time the information is collected, or in any other manner to which you consent. Although we ensure that our third party agents receiving your information are bound by privacy restrictions at least as restrictive as those set forth in this policy, Tomorrow’s Journey is not responsible for any issues that may arise regarding the Privacy Policies of any such third parties. By using this website, you do hereby agree to hold Tomorrow’s Journey harmless from any claims and/or damages that may arise from the actions of any third parties.
How doesTomorrow’s Journey use your information?
You may decline to share certain personal information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Service. You may opt-out of receiving email campaigns from us by unsubscribing from such emails. You may also remove your information from our database by contacting us at support@TomorrowsJourney.com. If you receive unsolicited email from a Tomorrow’s Journey domain, please contact us at unsubscribe at the bottom of the email or ask to unsubscribe by emailing support@TomorrowsJourney.com. You may update or delete your profile information and preferences by contacting us at support@TomorrowsJourney.com is your username and password. If you wish to update or delete any other personal information we have, you may contact us at support@TomorrowsJourney.com. Note that while changes you make will be updated in user databases within a reasonable period of time, to preserve the integrity of our databases, we may retain information submitted by Users for an indefinite length of time. If required by law, wewill delete Personal Information by erasing it from our database.
Is my Personal Information secure?
Your Tomorrow’s Journey account is password-protected for privacy and security so that only youand authorized Tomorrow’s Journey staff have access to your account information. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after youhave finished accessing your account. In order to maintain this protection, do not give your password to anyone. We utilize many physical and technical safeguards to create and improve the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information. Further, only certain authorized Tomorrow’s Journey staff can access Personal Information, and then only if it is relevant to their job duties. Tomorrow’s Journey also has staff dedicated to ensuring the security of its platform. However, unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As such, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. While Tomorrow’s Journey will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of all credit card and all other personal information, we expressly disclaim any liability for any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal and/or financial information stored there in, and you agree to hold Tomorrow’s Journey harmless for any damages that may result therefrom.Tomorrow’s Journey expressly disclaims any liability that may arise should anyother individuals obtain the information you submit to this website.
Notification of Changes to this Policy